When a fashion event is on the agenda, the involved parties start planning hectically all the details. People typically associate a fashion event with fancy clothes, great music and a variety of sophisticated art themes.
Often the planning of a fashion event requires significant amount of energy, imagination, enthusiasm and of course, creativity! Because fashion events often get some form of media attention, they should be planned with exceptional motivation and dedication. Keep in mind that typically the guests of a fashion event are stylish fashionistas, designers and models, and their taste for food, style and music can differ significantly from that of ”regular” partiers. Fashionistas look for originality, class and sophistication.
Catering for the polished fashionista may be time-consuming and this is the reason why numerous people seek the services of a special catering service provider that focuses on weddings, bachelor parties, formal events, cocktails and dinners.
Catering for Your Special Fashion Event
No matter if you have a new designer presentation or a runway show on the agenda, the food for the event has to be carefully chosen to reflect your exceptional taste and an affinity for creative ideas.
1. Choose the theme! Choose colors and elements that would reflect the specific theme that you have picked. For example, if you go for a classy theme, choose to decorate your venue in black or white. If you prefer to bring a playful twist to your event, opt for memorable colors such as pink, blue and orange.
2. Choose the right themes. Ennio Morriccone, classical music or the latest hits of Beyonce- your music should be chosen in tune with your event’s theme and the major ideas that you would like to convey.
3. Choose aesthetically appealing appetizers. You can pick up special plates that could be passed from one person to another, and these may include seared lamb, seared Atlantic salmon or wild mushroom risotto.
4. Rely on amazing dessert ideas. Crème Brule, brownies, chocolate cake or milk shakes – your desserts should reflect a great level of creativity.
5. Bring beautifully decorated fruit plates – You can bring an amazing ”web” of colors and figures to your table with the help of aesthetically presented fruit plates.
6. Choose fine wines and fruity cocktail to finish the theme. Strawberry mojitos, apple martinis or simply champagne – your drinks should be a great finish to your chosen theme.
7. Bring a sense of exotics – Tangerine and Spinach Salad, shrimp cocktail and Mexican tacos will contribute for a more fun dining experience and will be a great exotic addition to your general setting. Make sure you appear stylish and fashionable at your event to make everyone look at you with and adore you for your great creative ideas!
Don’t forget to supply a good amount of flowers to your event to stun your guests with a few remarkably fresh elements. Celebrate in style!